The above is an image of a project I'm working on. This is how far I got:
Creating the box was fairly simple; however, now I have NO IDEA how to create this cut corner on the bottom left. I've tried a bunch of things already and most things work if the background isn't transparent but a block of color. Since the background needs to be this image, I can't make the cut corner work without having one side show a certain color. This is my code:
<div class="profile">
// HTML content
</div>
<style>
profile {
border: 2px solid #fff;
color: #fff;
height: 100%;
padding: 10px;
width: 250px;
</style>
I've tried multiple things already, such as this here (not the exact code I used, but I followed this example):
.cut {
border: none;
position: relative;
}
.cut:before {
content: "";
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;
right: 0;
border-bottom: 20px solid lightgrey;
border-left: 20px solid #e67e22;
width: 0;
}
This creates a cut corner, but with a block of a solid color and I need the image to be shown, not the color.
Does anyone have a clue how to do this? Suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

