Can't run pepper flash plugin inside my electron app

Viewed 1312

I try to run flash inside my electron application, so I followed next instructions from https://github.com/electron/electron/blob/master/docs/tutorial/using-pepper-flash-plugin.md and I did next steps:

  1. Copy and paste from Chrome to my project directory PepperFlashPlayer.plugin version 27.0.0.130 (I take version from info.plist inside plugin)
  2. Copy and use inside my project next code:

    let pluginName;
    switch (process.platform) {
      case 'win32':
        pluginName = 'pepflashplayer.dll';
        break;
      case 'darwin':
        pluginName = 'PepperFlashPlayer.plugin';
        break;
      case 'linux':
        pluginName = 'libpepflashplayer.so';
        break;
    }
    app.commandLine.appendSwitch('ppapi-flash-path', path.join(__dirname, 'PepperFlashPlayer.plugin'));
    

and:

mainWindow = new BrowserWindow({
    width: 800,
    height: 600,
    fullscreen: true,
    webPreferences: {
      nodeIntegration: false,
      plugins: true,
    }
  });

When I launch the application i see the next error: You must have Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300 or higher installed in your system. Click here to visit Adobe.com now

If I inside also app.commandLine.appendSwitch('ppapi-flash-version', '27.0.0.130') the application says: couldn't load plugin inside a black screen.

chrome://plugins doesn't work in current chrome version. I also tried to install flash plugins (system version of flash is also 27.0 version)

Did anyone met this problem and can help me?

0 Answers
Related