I'm a new user to Mac OS and I'm using Visual Studio Code as a text editor. I want to create my very first SQL.
I've been following step by step on this sites : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/linux/sql-server-linux-develop-use-vscode
Also i have also installed the OpenSSL following the step by steps on this sites : http://mac-dev-env.patrickbougie.com/openssl/
The problem is when I try to make an SQL connection at the very first time, it gives me an error like this :
mssql: Failed to connect: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 35 - An internal exception was caught) ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Connection refused [::1]:1433) ---> Sys
RetryClose
Error
How can I fix this problem and create my first new SQL? Thanks