"Capabilities" tab in Xcode completely blank

Viewed 2947

I am trying to create a simple Sticker Pack in Xcode (v8 and v9) which would have In-App purchases enabled but I just cannot see a single thing in "Capabilities" tab, no matter what I do.

The steps I performed, following mostly this, this and this official Apple articles are:

  1. Visited https://developer.apple.com/account/ and logged in with my one and only Apple ID which is also a developer account and a team agent.

  2. Clicked on "Certificates, IDs & Profiles" link in the left menu.

  3. Clicked "Identifiers" > "App IDs" in the left menu and then a little [+] button in upper right menu to add new App ID.

  4. Used Explicit App ID as shown below enter image description here

  5. During creation, ensured that (at lease) "In-App Purchases" option is checked. The result of created App ID as follows: enter image description here

  6. In Xcode, created completely new project, used "Sticker Pack App" as a template. Initialized the project with following name and organization identifier: enter image description here

  7. Under "Targets" in my project, selected the application itself and in "General" tab checked "Automatically manage signing" and selected my (only) team from the drop-down list: enter image description here

  8. Clicked the info button next to the "Provisioning Profile" section and observed this: enter image description here

  9. Finally, was unable to see anything in "Capabilities" tab: enter image description here

I tried to re-add my Apple ID in Xcode settings, I tried to delete all Xcode-related settings, folders and what not and re-installing (from v8 to v9), I was messing around with dozen of App ID combinations, but there was not a single time I saw anything listed in "Capabilities" tab... Just an empty space. Not even grayed-out/disabled items which I would expect to see if I didn't set them up during App ID creation..

I also tried to create a (development) Provisioning Profile manually on developer.apple.com, used my testing App ID and a development certificate and ended up with this: enter image description here

Downloaded the profile and "installed" it. Back in Xcode, I unchecked "Automatically manage signing" and added the provisioning profile manually as shown here: enter image description here

Now, the information about capabilities seems correct, but my "Capabilities" tab is still completely blank!?!?!

Why is this happening? Am I doing something wrong in the whole process?

0 Answers
Related