Is it possible to convert a html file containing a JavaScript chart to PDF in python?

Viewed 3623

I am trying to convert a html file to pdf in python. The html file has a javascript chart.
At first, I used weasyprint and pdfkit modules but I found that the modules does not support javascript.
So now I am using wkhtmltopdf module. It convert most of the html code to pdf, except javascript. Is it possible to convert an html file containing a JavaScript chart to PDF in python?
or should I use another module?
Below is the JavaScript code that does not appear in the pdf file.

<script type="text/javascript">

FusionCharts.ready(function(){

  var fusioncharts = new FusionCharts({

  type: 'hlineargauge',

  renderAt: 'chart_container',

  width: '350px',

  height: '170px',

  dataFormat: 'json',

  dataSource: {

      "chart": {

          "theme": "fint",

          "caption": "Chart A",

          "lowerLimit": "0",

          "upperLimit": "20",

          "chartBottomMargin": "40",

          "valueFontSize": "11",

          "valueFontBold": "z0"

      },

      "colorRange": {

          "color": [{

              "minValue": "0",

              "maxValue": "11.5",

              "label": "Low",

              "code" : "#FDB881",

          }, {

              "minValue": "11.5",

              "maxValue": "12.5",

              "label": "Typical",

              "code" : "#F18B36",

          }, {

              "minValue": "12.5",

              "maxValue": "20",

              "label": "High",

              "code" : "#D2660D",

          }]

      },

      "pointers": {

          "pointer": [{

              "value": "8",

              'borderColor':'#333333',

              'borderThickness':'3',

              'borderAlpha':'100',

              'bgColor':'#FF0000'
          }]
      },
  }
}
);
  fusioncharts.render();
});
</script>

wkhtmltopdf version is 0.12.4 and the command is

$ wkhtmltopdf --javascript-delay 5000 test.html test.pdf
1 Answers
Related