Localhost: "This site can’t provide a secure connection"

Viewed 14520

I have a server running on Tomcat on port 8080. When I go to localhost:8080 I see the proper Tomcat startup page. But, when I try to go to my desired app, which is running at localhost:8080/my-site I get a SSL-Error saying "This site can’t provide a secure connection". I cannot figure out what's wrong.

My logs in Tomcat refer to memcached, but I don't even think I'm running it. They read

2017-09-18 17:18:19.176 INFO net.spy.memcached.MemcachedConnection:  Connection state changed for sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl@44d6a8bb
2017-09-18 17:18:19.176 INFO net.spy.memcached.MemcachedConnection:  Reconnecting due to failure to connect to {QA sa=w1qamc03.web1.mlbam.net/10.50.54.34:11211, #Rops=0, #Wops=0, #iq=0, topRop=null, topWop=null, toWrite=0, interested=0}
java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
    at net.spy.memcached.MemcachedConnection.handleIO(MemcachedConnection.java:629)
    at net.spy.memcached.MemcachedConnection.handleIO(MemcachedConnection.java:409)
    at net.spy.memcached.MemcachedConnection.run(MemcachedConnection.java:1334)

I'm totally stuck here. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Answers

Click 'Advanced' in the bottom left corner and then click something like 'proceed anyway. Your app is implementing HTTPS with a self signed certificate and you need to add it to your allowed CA list

Related