Enabling Family Library for an app as a developer: Android

Viewed 1419

I have an app in the play store which I want to make available for the Family Library of Google. Does our app automatically becomes eligible for adding it to family library or is there something we need to configure for it.

I tried searching about it but I could only find the way to enable family library sharing for the users. I need to know how can I enable an app for a family library as a developer for my app. Also, is family library not yet introduced to India?

Please bear with me as I have no idea about the Family Library by Google.

Some of the links I have gone through for the same are below which were not that of help though.

Please, can anyone help me to figure it out?

1 Answers
Related