Docker pull image save path

Viewed 12187

I'm looking image save path on local machin after run the docker pull done. I cannot find the image saved/temp location after docker pull is finish or during pulling the image from host.

Can i set the different location instead of default location during docker is pulling or after done. Because Drive c is not enought to download during pull the image from host.

Noted: I'm using Docker for Windows.

Drive "C:" and "D:" space before pull the image from host. enter image description here

Create the folder at drive "D:\" instead of using drive "C:\"

enter image description here

Add "data-root" to config enter image description here

Related folders and files are created by docker service after changed the config and restart the service. enter image description here

Drive "C:\" space is start decrease when docker pull the image from host.

enter image description here

2 Answers
Related