Error 508 - many GET requests to non-existent paths

Viewed 181

I am having a lot of trouble with exceeding the allocated resources on my shared web host.

I am exceeding both threads and memory on daily basis when I share a post on facebook (I am using wordpress).

I have checked the logs and I see that 6 of the 7 most popular requests are to files and paths that no longer exists on my server (at least I don't think so).

See below:

enter image description here

I have checked the source code of my pages and there is no trace of these paths. The plugins in question do not exists on my server (have searched both ftp and sql).

I am not even sure if these requests are even the root of my problems, but it seems strange to me. Especially as the requests are coming from hundreds of different, seemingly normal IPs.

I am going crazy, seeing my site down all the time.

1 Answers

According to me you have previously installed this plugin.

I have downloaded this plugin and check that plugin it is having all the files which are called on your server. Have you active this plugin before?

Check with databse is there any word like 'usp_options'.

This is a big comment due to that i posted it in the answer not in the comment.

Related