Can I sell PayPal pre-paid products on BlueSnap?

Viewed 58

I have an account with BlueSnap, where I offer my shoppers to buy using PayPal. I use the payment API when I send credit card orders, and in that I can separate Authorization and capture like this:

{
    "amount": 100,
    "vaultedShopperId": xxxx1240,
    "recurringTransaction": "ECOMMERCE",
    "softDescriptor": "MYSOFT",
    "currency": "USD",
    "cardTransactionType": "AUTH_ONLY"
}

And capture later with this:

{
    "cardTransactionType": "CAPTURE",
    "transactionId": xxxxx77363
}

But I don't know how to do this for PayPal transactions. The reason I need delay the capture is because I want to sell a pre-ordered item, and I don't want to charge the shopper in PayPal until I get the product ready to ship.

I'm using the Payment API, and I wasn't sure how I can separate the purchase to two stages/phases. I looked in the documentation and I couldn't find a simple answer. Is there a way to do this?

1 Answers
Related