In Android Studio, project.gradle file is not show when in Android View, but is when in Project view
How can I fix this ??
In Android Studio, project.gradle file is not show when in Android View, but is when in Project view
How can I fix this ??
From the Gradle Tool Window in Android Studio (View > Tool Window > Gradle),
Close Android Studio -> Remove project .idea folder -> Open Android Studio -> Open your project. This worked for me!
NOTE: when you remove .idea folder you will also lose project related preferences (such as XML code style for project)
In my case, I found that my project.iml located in project/.idea So I move it to project/ and change one line like following:
<module fileurl="file://$PROJECT_DIR$/My_Project.iml" filepath="$PROJECT_DIR$/My_Project.iml" />
the old one should look like this:
<module fileurl="file://$PROJECT_DIR$/.idea/My_Project.iml" filepath="$PROJECT_DIR$/.idea/My_Project.iml" />
After that, go back to android studio, every thing seems perfect!
This worked for me:
In your root project folder, open the *.iml file, and make sure that the value in module external.linked.project.id=, the *.iml filename, and the project directory name are all the same.
Now my build.gradle (Project: X) shows.
This worked for me.
And that's it.