Uber logout/login with different user results in showing previous logged in user on iOS

Viewed 353

I am currently using a SFSafariViewController to log users in the uber api. SFSafariViewController does not give you access to delete the uber cookies manually after logging out.

I have read this issue : How to remove access token from uber API while logout?

My problem is the I can login and logout with a first user. I can login with a second user but it shows me the name of the previous user.

I revoke the tokens properly and than call the link https://riders.uber.com/logout.

I was wondering if there was a way for the call https://riders.uber.com/logout to clear the cookies set from the previous login attempt. If the page itself could clear the cookie while loading or if there was a query parameter I could give it to clear it.

This would allow me to use SFSafariViewController directly without doing custom WebView/Cookie management implementation.

Could it just be a bug in the logout uber page not clearing the auth/sessions cookies properly ?

1 Answers
Related