Lookup filter for related entity in MSCRM for mobile

Viewed 76

We are trying to have part of our CRM 365 environment available on mobile, but there are some problems with that. One of those is that we have a lookup field that normaly uses a custom view to filter results based on a related entity. It is currently using the .addCustomView function to create a view on the fly to filter the results. But, in my research about CRM mobile, I discovered that views could not be used to filter lookups on mobile : I had to fix multiple language filters with addCustomFilter. So, I tried to use addCustomFilter to create a filter for the lookup, but this function can't take conditions based on related entities.

Is there a way to create a filter with conditions based on related entities for a lookup filed in CRM for mobile ?

0 Answers
Related