Nested array loop in vue?

Viewed 5028

How would I loop a JSON object like the one below with v-for? I want to loop all ID's/Numbers, and all items in inside each number, and display it all in a list... I know I can loop all system_events easily using v-for="item in system_events" But how do I loop all different ID's/Numbers, and all items inside ?

My JSON looks like:

{
    "system_events": {
        "1013": [{
                "id": 25899,
                "timestamp": "2017-08-15T21:26:42Z",
                "type": "alarm",
                "code": 190,
                "title": "",
                "description": "",
                "appeared": "2017-08-15T21:26:40Z",
                "disappeared": null,
                "acknowlegded": null,
                "solved": null,
                "system_name": "Randers pr 44b sidste station"
            }, {
                "id": 26157,
                "timestamp": "2017-08-15T21:32:17Z",
                "type": "alarm",
                "code": 190,
                "title": "",
                "description": "",
                "appeared": "2017-08-15T21:32:06Z",
                "disappeared": null,
                "acknowlegded": null,
                "solved": null,
                "system_name": "Randers pr 44b sidste station"
            }
        ],
        "1015": [{
                "id": 23777,
                "timestamp": "2017-08-15T20:38:08Z",
                "type": "alarm",
                "code": 191,
                "title": "",
                "description": "",
                "appeared": "2017-08-15T20:38:00Z",
                "disappeared": null,
                "acknowlegded": null,
                "solved": null,
                "system_name": "Favrskov Svenstrup gyvelvej"
            }, {
                "id": 23779,
                "timestamp": "2017-08-15T20:38:08Z",
                "type": "alarm",
                "code": 190,
                "title": "",
                "description": "",
                "appeared": "2017-08-15T20:37:58Z",
                "disappeared": null,
                "acknowlegded": null,
                "solved": null,
                "system_name": "Favrskov Svenstrup gyvelvej"
            }
        ]
    }
}
2 Answers
Related