Allure report shows 404 error within report although the history captures the correct data

Viewed 4571

I fire off my test and generate the XML like so:

pytest LoginTest.py --alluredir C:\Users\jfriend\Desktop\Allure\xml

So I have a directory which is in the path above, which has XMLs / txt files. Which is fine.

I want to now generate a report along side serving the report. Looking at the docs it looks like I have to do something like:

allure generate C:/Users/jfriend/Desktop/Allure/xml

This should generate a report in the directory I currently am within the CLI. It should grab the results generated from pytest with the adaptor from the above path.

Instead it will generate a report, but it will only display a 404 Error within the middle of the page. Which is strange.

If I read the history, it has the correct data - so it has clearly read the XML directory. And if I run the serve command like so:

allure serve C:\Users\jfriend\Desktop\Allure\xml

It displays the tests correctly. So it can clearly see the results and can display them, but it just refuses to generate it for some reason.

Any ideas? I just want to have the static report along side with the server report purely for archive reasons.

1 Answers
Related