I'm trying to run Rainloop in a subdirectory. http://babylon/webmail. I get the css and js are not recognized. For example:
Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://babylon/webmail/rainloop/v/1.10.5.192/static/css/rainloop/v/1.10.5.192/static/css/app.min.css?standard".
Some possible (but didnt work) solutions I tried:
- "include /etc/nginx/mime.types;" is found in nginx.conf.
Some say, location for php is screwing up that part, so I should add this line:
fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+.php)(/.+)$; #this line
But still it doesn't work.
- I add new locations for css and javascript with root but also nothing.
My config is this one: (it is an included file)
location ^~ /webmail {
root /srv/rainloop/public_html;
try_files $uri $uri/ /webmail/index.php?$query_string;
access_log /srv/rainloop/logs/access.log;
error_log /srv/rainloop/logs/error.log;
index index.php;
access_log /var/log/nginx/scripts.log scripts;
location ~ \.php$ {
#if (!-f $request_filename) { return 404; }
include fastcgi_params;
#fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$; #this line
fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;
fastcgi_index index.php;
#fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /srv/rainloop/public_html/index.php;
}
location ~ /\.ht {
deny all;
}
location ^~ /webmail/data {
deny all;
}
}