C#.NET XMPP over HTTP without third party library

Viewed 1528

I have the one XMPP server. I does not know which XMPP server is running there.

I only have the XMPP URL, Port, UserName and Password.

So, I have to create the application that only listen/received the message sent to the my UserName in C#.NET without the using the of the third party XMPP library.

I tried the jabber-net library, in which I successfully received the messages, but I have to do it without any third party library.

How can I implement the XMPP client in the C#.NET without third party library?

1 Answers

You should read XMPP standard for implementation client for your own. But you can use third-party library. I'm using Artalk.Xmpp library and work good. This repository contains an easy-to-use and well-documented .NET assembly for communicating with an XMPP server. It supports basic Instant Messaging and Presence functionality as well as a variety of XMPP extensions. https://github.com/araditc/Artalk.Xmpp

Related