Conditional Formatting in Microsoft Word 2016 Table Cells

Viewed 21663

I have a table and it is for a test plan I am doing for a project, there is a column at the end of the table where the 2 values in it will be Y (passed the criteria) or N (didn't pass the criteria)

Is there a way in Microsoft Word to change the colour of the text on the row with the value of N at the end, this makes it easier to spot the places where it failed the criteria.

I know you can do the find and replace method but I was wondering if there was a way to do this automatically so when the user enters N it changes the whole row to red and when they enter Y it changes it back to normal.

Here is a screenshot of my table:

enter image description here

A point in the right direction to an article I may have missed or a direct answer would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

1 Answers
Related