PayPal `rm` hidden value not returning POST data

Viewed 2012
<form action=" https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" id="paypalform" name="paypalform">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">
    <input type="hidden" name="business" value="abc@abc.com">
    <input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="1">
    <input type="hidden" name="upload" value="1">
    <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="<?php echo $currency ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="rm" value="2">
    <input type="hidden" name="country" value="US">
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://abc-return.com">
    <input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="http://abc-cancel.com">
    <input type="hidden" name="item_name_1" value="Recharge">
    <input type="hidden" name="item_number_1" value="<?php echo $user_id  ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="amount_1" value="<?php echo $price ?>">
</form>

<script type="text/javascript">document.paypalform.submit();</script>

I'm using PayPal Payments Standard, via the HTML hidden name-value pair.

Payment was working great and smooth as butter until the 9th of this month, when things started getting worse. The return method rm = 2 was returning the post data to my return page before this date, but when I checked on 9th, the post data is not returning to my page.

I've spent more than a week and still can't figure out how could the same code works one day, and not the day afterwards.

I've implemented this method in my many other projects which could get me into trouble if the data is not posting back on my return page. Everything is just fine with my HTML forms, and I'm also receiving the payment on my PayPal Sandbox

The only issue is I'm not getting the post data on my return page.

Please help me resolve this.

2 Answers
Related