Cant import gspread when using python 3.4.3

Viewed 2509

I downloaded gspread the other day using pip. I manage to import it into a python file and run the file when using python 2.7.6 but when using python 3.4.3 it returns error no module named gspread. I did see that when I go to where gspread is installed its under 2.7.6 meanwhile I have discord api under 3.4.3. Anything I can do to get gspread to work with python3? Thank you!

I dont have problem with importing anymore but when running very simple code I get an error:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "test.py", line 11, in <module>
        sheet = client.open('Test').sheet1
      File "/home/marbj634/.local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gspread/client.py", line 82, in open
feed = self.get_spreadsheets_feed()
      File "/home/marbj634/.local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gspread/client.py", line 155, in get_spreadsheets_feed
r = self.session.get(url)
      File "/home/marbj634/.local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gspread/httpsession.py", line 73, in get
return self.request('GET', url, params=params, **kwargs)
      File "/home/marbj634/.local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gspread/httpsession.py", line 65, in request
response = func(url, data=data, params=params, headers=request_headers, files=files, json=json)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 467, in get
return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
    TypeError: request() got an unexpected keyword argument 'json'

My code is only:

    import gspread
    from oauth2client.service_account import ServiceAccountCredentials
    import pprint

    scope = ['https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds']
    creds = ServiceAccountCredentials.from_json_keyfile_name('client_secret.json', scope)
    client = gspread.authorize(creds)

    pp = pprint.PrettyPrinter()

    sheet = client.open('Test').sheet1

    values = sheet.get_all_values()

    pp.pprint(values)
1 Answers
Related