Add custom columns to admin products list in WooCommerce 3

Viewed 7059

Is it possible to add a column "delivery time" to the Woocommerce admin product list?

I know there are some additional columns (thumb, price, product_cat etc) to choose at "Screen Options" but "delivery time" is not available.

Is it possible somehow to add it to the list?


EDIT:

I tried to follow LoicTheAztecs answer, but I'm having problems to find the correct meta_key slug.

If i search for "delivery" in wp_postmeta I'm getting 0 results.

But there are products with delivery time assigned. On my product page there's a text field "Lieferzeit: 1–2 Wochen" (means Delivery time: 1–2 weeks). If I search the whole database for "Wochen" I'm getting 2 hits in wp_options und 6 hits in wp_terms.

DB general search:

db search


Hits in wp_terms DB:

hits in wp_terms


Do you know how to find the correct meta_key slug from here?

1 Answers
Related