Swipe UITableViewCell without touch

Viewed 1972

As my title saying I want to swipe first row of UITableView left to right when user will come on that ViewController.

In my ViewController I have one UITableView, each row have two button "More" and "Delete" action. Look at below code

func tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, canEditRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) -> Bool {
    return true
}

func tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, commit editingStyle: UITableViewCellEditingStyle, forRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) {
    if (editingStyle == UITableViewCellEditingStyle.delete) {
    }
}


func tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, editActionsForRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) -> [UITableViewRowAction]? {
    let deleteButton = UITableViewRowAction(style: .normal, title: "Delete") { action, index in
        // Edit Button Action
    }
    deleteButton.backgroundColor = UIColor.red

    let editButton = UITableViewRowAction(style: .normal, title: "Edit") { action, index in
        // Delete Button Action
    }
    editButton.backgroundColor = UIColor.lightGray

    return [deleteButton, editButton]
}

All is working good. But I want when end-user comes on this ViewController at first time so they will notify that there is swipe action available so they will perform it.

Question is: How can I do swipe left and right automatically for first row ?

What I have did?

 override func viewDidAppear(_ animated: Bool) {
    super.viewDidAppear(animated)
    let cell = posTblView.cellForRow(at: NSIndexPath(row: 0, section: 0) as IndexPath) as! POSUserTabelCell
    UIView.animate(withDuration: 0.3, animations: {
        cell.transform = CGAffineTransform.identity.translatedBy(x: -150, y: 0)
    }) { (finished) in
        UIView.animateKeyframes(withDuration: 0.3, delay: 0.25, options: [], animations: {
            cell.transform = CGAffineTransform.identity
        }, completion: { (finished) in
        })
    }
}

By above code swipe/moving cell is working but not display "Delete" and "More" button.

So please guide me on right direction.

2 Answers
Related