first of all, I am very very new to react. I am trying to upload a file to my amazon S3 bucket using axios. I get the signature url correctly but I don't know how to continue.. I tried this but it doesn't work.
The error I get is the following: Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://xxx.s3.amazonaws.com/wolves.jpeg?AWSAccessKeyId=xxxxxxxxxx&Content-Type=image%2Fjpeg&Expires=1502773987&Signature=ZXQya8d3xZoikzX6dIbdL3Bvb8A%3D. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).
import React, { Component } from 'react'
import Dropzone from 'react-dropzone'
import aws from 'aws-sdk'
import axios from 'axios'
export default class ImageAWS extends Component{
uploadFile(files){
console.log('uploadFile: ')
const file = files[0]
aws.config.update({
accessKeyId: 'xxxxxxxxx',
secretAccessKey: 'xxxxxxxx'
});
var s3 = new aws.S3();
var params = {
Bucket: 'xxx',
Key: file.name,
Expires: 60,
ContentType: file.type
};
s3.getSignedUrl('putObject', params, function(err, signedUrl) {
if (err) {
console.log(err);
return err;
} else {
console.log(signedUrl);
var instance = axios.create();
instance.put(signedUrl, file, {headers: {'Content-Type': file.type}})
.then(function (result) {
console.log(result);
})
.catch(function (err) {
console.log(err);
});
return signedUrl;
}
});
}
render () {
return (
<div>
Images Component
<Dropzone onDrop={this.uploadFile.bind(this)} />
</div>
)
}
}
OPTIONS https://xxbucket.s3.amazonaws.com/wolves.jpeg?
AWSAccessKeyId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&Content-Type=image%2Fjpeg&Expires=1502894764&Signature=FqAccUimhyrLgLBldVy%2Fkyx2Xmc%3D HTTP/1.1
Host: xxbucket.s3.amazonaws.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/54.0
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Access-Control-Request-Method: PUT
Access-Control-Request-Headers: access-control-allow-headers,access-control-allow-methods,access-control-allow-origin
Origin: http://localhost:8080
Connection: keep-alive
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
x-amz-request-id: 4282B87BA935EF9A
x-amz-id-2: jWOwOQ/7BCzvw1xPmJroOzUBhbCmpfGx5HCPaPUvMoYTFMrlhoG5wN902B1brZ5cjYnKHMLWmpQ=
Content-Type: application/xml
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:45:05 GMT
Server: AmazonS3
Content-Length: 514
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error><Code>AccessForbidden</Code><Message>CORSResponse: This CORS request is not allowed. This is usually because the evalution of Origin, request method / Access-Control-Request-Method or Access-Control-Request-Headers are not whitelisted by the resource's CORS spec.</Message><Method>PUT</Method><ResourceType>OBJECT</ResourceType><RequestId>4282B87BA935EF9A</RequestId><HostId>jWOwOQ/7BCzvw1xPmJroOzUBhbCmpfGx5HCPaPUvMoYTFMrlhoG5wN902B1brZ5cjYnKHMLWmpQ=</HostId></Error>