Spring data Mongodb bulk save continue on error

Viewed 5919

I'm using spring-data-mongodb and have a simple repository which is configured with the following configuration:

@Configuration
@EnableMongoRepositories(basePackages = "com.my.package")
@Profile("default")
public class MongoConfig extends AbstractMongoConfiguration {

    @Value("${mongo.db.uri}")
    private String mongoDbUri;
    @Value("${mongo.db.database}")
    private String mongoDbDatabaseName;

    @Override
    protected String getDatabaseName() {
        return mongoDbDatabaseName;
    }

    @Override
    public MongoClient mongoClient() {
        return new MongoClient(new MongoClientURI(mongoDbUri));
    }
}

The used repository extends the CrudRepository, which makes that I can call the saveAll() method. By default, doing a saveAll (bulk operation) in mongodb will stop when one record fails, unless an option was passed to the insertMany/updateMany command to have "continueOnError" to true or have "BulkMode.unordered". Is there any way I can configure spring data to always continue on error (or always do an unordered insert/update), so that doing a saveAll will always try the whole bulk, even if some records fail?

Thanks!

1 Answers
Related