Customizing Woocommerce template my-account/form-edit-addresses

Viewed 13732

Having some issues with the address area of /my-account/edit-addresses/

  1. I would like to customize the form fields within the template form-edit-addresses.php. For example, I would like to change for all the fields, plus individually place some within separate classes:
<p class="form-row form-row-first validate-required" id="billing_first_name_field" data-priority="10">
<label for="billing_first_name" class="">First name <abbr class="required" title="required">*</abbr></label>
<input type="text" class="input-text " name="billing_first_name" id="billing_first_name" placeholder="" value="Name"></p>

to

<div class="form-group form-group-default input-group">
<div class="form-input-group">
<label for="billing_first_name" class="">Company</label>
<input type="text" class="input-text " name="billing_first_name" id="billing_first_name" placeholder="" value="Name">
</div>

Please note that these above are just the HTML tags taken from the inspect and are not the correct fields as to make the form work. That I can handle - it's just finding or replacing the fields.

This is the current Layout that is not very adaptable to my needs

This is what I require the form to look like using the tags above

  1. The second thing I would like to accomplish is to add this form within the /my-account/edit-addresses/ URL/Slug rather than /my-account/edit-addresses/billing

  2. The third is to make the form upon submitting redirect to /my-account/ instead of /my-account/edit-addresses/ and include any Woocommerce notices

  3. The last point is to remove the First Name Last Name Email Phone fields. I assume will fix easily by completing step 1 and removing the form fields that are not required.

Greatly appreciate any time given to finding solutions to these.

Cheers

2 Answers
Related