Fancybox 3: Disable zoom when image is clicked

Viewed 12152

I have set up a simple image slider using the Fancybox 3 plugin (http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/3/docs/) within the Kirby CMS (https://getkirby.com/). The only thing I'm not able to work out, is how to stop the slider from zooming into an image when the image is clicked on while the slider is open.

Can someone give me a hand with this?

I tried including clickSlide : 'close', in the options for the slider, but it did not work.

Here are the options I have set up for the slider globally on my site:

  <!-- Setting fancybox-options GLOBALLY -->

    <script type="text/javascript">

       $("[data-fancybox]").fancybox({

         thumbs          : false,

         hash            : false,

         loop            : true,

         keyboard        : true,

         toolbar         : false,

         animationEffect : false,

         arrows          : true,

       });

    </script>

  <!-- /////////////////////// -->
2 Answers

To disable click to scroll and remove zoom button from the toolbar:

$('[data-fancybox]').fancybox({
  clickContent: 'close',
  buttons: ['close']
})
Related