Circle CI fails for robot framework

Viewed 814

Hi I trying to figure out why circle CI fails to get my robot framework running. I use the command. robot -d results -v inputEmail:circleci@xx.co tests/flow/investor_flow.robot to run the code on my local machine. I have added the whole repo to git hub and added a circle.yml file which looks like this.

test:
  override:
    - robot -d results -v inputEmail:circleci@aurorax.co  tests/flow/investor_flow.robot
general:
  artifacts:
    - "robot_results"

Here is the requirement.txt file

robotframework
robotframework-selenium2library
robotframework-requests

And lastly the picture of the structure for my folders.

enter image description here

Here is the error generated by circle ci

robot -d results -v inputEmail:circleci@aurorax.co  tests/flow/investor_flow.robot
[ ERROR ] Parsing 'tests/flow/investor_flow.robot' failed: Data source does not exist.

Try --help for usage information.

robot -d results -v inputEmail:circleci@aurorax.co  tests/flow/investor_flow.robot returned exit code 252

Which is odd since in my local machine the same code works.

1 Answers
Related