spring data elastic search log issue

Viewed 540

I am trying to connect to Elastic Search 5.4.2 .

I am using spring-data-elasticsearch 3.0.0.M4.

I get the below exception when i connect to the elastic search instance

Exception in thread "main" NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{ZJchkKLgRUGzjUP_cG7z9g}{102.21.31.52}{102.21.31.52}]]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:348)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:246)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:59)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:366)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:408)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:397)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient$IndicesAdmin.execute(AbstractClient.java:1250)
    at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient$IndicesAdmin.exists(AbstractClient.java:1272)

I used to get similair error when i was working with lower versions of Elastic Search ( 2.3.3 ) . Mostly it would be related to incompatible version of elastic search and spring data elastic search

I would like to view the logs in order to know the root cause of the error.

I am not able to enable logs for org.elasticsearch package.

If I configure the log4j.xml , I am able to view the spring data logs but elastic search logs are not showing up ? Has anybody faced similar issue ?

I was browsing through the elastic search source code and could not find much logger statements ( esp . in org.elasticsearch.client.transport ) . Do they have minimal log statements ?

0 Answers
Related