I am working with remote machine. I had to ssh everytime i need verification of file update time and there are multiple scripts which will do ssh to the remote machine. I look over internet but couldn't find according to my requirements.
I am trying to find a python script which uses ssh and the password is also in the script because my python scripts will check every 5 minutes the file modification times and i cannot enter password everytime the script execute. I tried these codes from SO and internet but couldn't fulfil my need. Establish ssh session by giving password using script in python
How to execute a process remotely using python
Also I enter into one remote machine through ssh simply.then I am trying to ssh but via python script to another remote machine cox this python script also include code to check the modification time of different files.. mean i already ssh to one remote machine and then i want to run some python scripts from there which checks file modification time of files on another remote machine. Is there a simple way to ssh remote machine along with password in python script. . I would be grateful.