Angular *ngFor on different divs

Viewed 25971

I have a markup using material flex in angular 4 project which looks like this.

<div fxLayout="row">
  <div fxFlex="65">
    
  </div>
  <div fxFlex="35">
    
  </div>
</div>

enter image description here

And I have an array of elements like this:

public array: [object] = [
    {
        firstName: 'value',
        lastName: 'value'
    },
    {
        firstName: 'value',
        lastName: 'value'
    },
    {
        firstName: 'value',
        lastName: 'value'
    },
    {
        firstName: 'value',
        lastName: 'value'
    },
    {
        firstName: 'value',
        lastName: 'value'
    },
];

I want to loop through this array and fill half of all elements in 65% div and the rest of elements in 35% div. How to do it with *ngFor directive correctly? Now I have solution like this. But it looks horrible and not readable.

    <div fxLayout="row">
      <div fxFlex="65">
        <div *ngFor="let item of array; let i = index">
          <div *ngIf="i < 3">
            <p>{{ item.firstName }}</p>
            <p>{{ item.lastName }}</p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div fxFlex="35">
        <div *ngFor="let item of array; let i = index">
          <div *ngIf="i >= 3">
            <p>{{ item.firstName }}</p>
            <p>{{ item.lastName }}</p>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>

Is there any other solutions to do that? I also tried using <template> element. But my tries failed. Please help me with that!

3 Answers
Related