Scrape Download Url from a link generated by javascript

Viewed 2344

I know this post will probably be closed, but I have to try because I am very desperate. I am not looking for a solution but for a technique. I try to scrape some content from a public site (I am doing it with beautiful soap in python but it doesn't matter). I have stumbled into a problem getting a download link. consider this:

<a href="/games/9380-beach-buggy-racing/download-filelocal-55787" class="onclick-download-ads app-btn cuprum" title="Скачать apk файл, размером 90.0 MB">
    <b class="btntext">Скачать</b>
    <span class="lcol">90.0 MB</span>
    <span class="rcol">(apk)</span>

</a>

this download link when pressed download a file from this address -

http://dl3.top-android.org/?a=eyJkYXRhIjp7ImluZm8iOiJXaW5kb3dzOkNocm9tZXw4OS4xMzguNTQuMjIwIiwiZGF0YSI6eyJpc19hdXRoZW50aWNhdGVkIjpmYWxzZSwiZmlsZW5hbWUiOiJhcHBsaWNhdGlvbnMvYmVhY2gtYnVnZ3ktcmFjaW5nLTEuMi4xMi5hcGsifX19%3A1df1Gg%3AbsYoAragbQaUlQ_hjhJHL3FEliI%3A1df1Gg%3ATE9B8n9tJuMAKwBuzd1hXZmMOaA

As you can see this is not the href address in the a tag. I want to get somehow this link.

  1. I know the browser doesn't make any new requests (monitored it via developer tab) when I press this link.

  2. I tried to search all the js files and found nothing related to dl3.top...

please help me understand what is going on. As I understand if no request is being made I already have all the relevant information loaded in my browser.

2 Answers
Related