Focus cannot be set on ui-ace in an Excel add-in

Viewed 119

(* I re-launch an old question which is still unsolved *)

I am making an Excel add-in by mean-stack. I want to make a task page that contains a JavaScript-based source editor. I have tried ui-codemirror and ui-ace, there is a problem in Excel for Windows: if we click on Excel, then click back to the editor area, the focus cannot be set in the editor area, thus the content is NOT editable.

Here is a code with ui-ace, it works well in a browser. However, when we wrap the same code into an Excel add-in, each time we click on Excel then click back to the editor area, we see mousedown, focusset, mousedown and focusset. And we cannot find the focus, the content is NOT editable.

So does anyone know what's wrong with my code?

1 Answers
Related