entry0 meaning in radare2

Viewed 1657

I'm new to binary analysis. I am trying to analyse a simple program I compiled from my C code via gcc.

I followed these steps:
1. aaa
2. afl

and I got this output:

0x00000608    3 23           sym._init
0x00000630    1 8            sym.imp.puts
0x00000638    1 8            sym.imp._IO_getc
0x00000640    1 8            sym.imp.__printf_chk
0x00000648    1 8            sym.imp.__cxa_finalize
0x00000650    4 77           sym.main
0x000006a0    1 43           entry0
0x000006d0    4 50   -> 44   sym.deregister_tm_clones
0x00000710    4 66   -> 57   sym.register_tm_clones
0x00000760    5 50           sym.__do_global_dtors_aux
0x000007a0    4 48   -> 42   sym.frame_dummy
0x000007d0    1 24           sym.smth
0x000007f0    4 101          sym.__libc_csu_init
0x00000860    1 2            sym.__libc_csu_fini
0x00000864    1 9            sym._fini

I can get main is the main starting point of the program but I'm worried about what entry0 is. Apparently from what I saw is not a symbol. I tried to run ag @ entry0 and ag @ main and the graphs I saw were very different. By looking at the disassembled code I see this for entry0:

enter image description here

I'm supposing this might be a kind of ELF template function to load the binary and run it from main. What is entry0 really?

Sorry for keeping it so long. Thanks in advance.

1 Answers
Related