Jenkins pipeline and Robot Framework results

Viewed 16786

I had to implement a Pipeline and trying to find a way, how to publish Robot Framework results in Jenkins Pipeline. I found multiple questions about implementation of Robot Framework plugin into Pipeline and also found this question which seems to be solution. However I have tried this approach and results are still missing.

Is there any workaround or functional example?

3 Answers

I had trouble using the answer given above, resulting in errors; but I was able to figure it out and add it to the Pipeline. Here is how I fixed it in case anyone else has come across the same issues:

stage('Tests') {

  steps {
    echo 'Testing...'
    script {
      step(
        [
          $class                    : 'RobotPublisher',
          outputPath                : '<insert/the/output/path>',
          outputFileName            : "*.xml",
          reportFileName            : "report.html",
          logFileName               : "log.html",
          disableArchiveOutput      : false,
          passThreshold             : 100,
          unstableThreshold         : 95.0,
          otherFiles                : "*.png"
        ]
      )
    }  
  }
}
Related