React Native ios Simulator - Simulator is installed but is identified as '; don't know what that is

Viewed 4363

I'm trying to launch the ios simulator to try an React Native App. I did't hace XCode installed until now.

To install my simulator, I had installed XCode, and I started a project "Simulator", to push "next" I needed a company name, I put "simu", after that, I clicked on "Project > Run", and I could see my simulator run.

In my CLI, when I launch the command yarnpkg run ios, I get this error:

Simulator is installed but is identified as 'simu.Simulator'; don't know what that is.
23:55:17: Failed to start simulator:

Unable to verify Xcode and Simulator installation.

I removed all my simulators, but the name persists, I had search how to change the identificator, but I dont find results.

I would like to know if I can change the "simu.Simulator" to Simulator, someone can help me?

4 Answers

For Expo 32, the other solutions didn't work for me.

This SO answer solved it for me: Just open the Simulator before invoking it from Expo.

This worked for me with IOS Ph 11 simulator and subsequently for all the other devices

Related