Any pytorch tools to monitor neural network's training?

Viewed 8560

Are there any tools to monitor network's training in PyTorch? Like tensorboard in tensorflow.

5 Answers

Following up on blckbird's answer, I'm also a big fan of Tensorboard-PyTorch. However I also found that its API is relatively low level and I was writing a lot of similar code over and over to do the logging. So (shameless plug) I've written a small package on top of it to automate monitoring network training experiments with minimal code. Hopefully someone else finds it helpful. pytorch-monitor

Minetorch helps me a lot at the past 2 Kaggle competitions. I think it's ready for others to use. It has built-in tensorboard or matplotlib supported. And many other features which make the work easy, includes:

  • Logger
  • Tensorboard supported
  • Matplotlib (to generate png to file)
  • Auto resume training
  • Auto best model saving
  • Hook points for customize
  • ...

It's still in developing so any issues or PRs are very welcomed : )

Related