In my Angular2 project I receiving this error:
"Declaration of instance field not allowed after declaration of instance method. Instead, this should come at the beginning of the class/interface. (member-ordering)"
I would like to understand how to resolve this and why I'm getting this.
The error is related to the private function in the next code:
export class HomeComponent implements OnInit {
public error: string;
public shirts = [];
constructor(public rest: RestService,
public scService: ShoppingCartService,
public snackBar: MdSnackBar) {
}
ngOnInit() {
this.rest.getAll().subscribe((r: any) => {
this.shirts = r;
}, error => {
this.error = 'Opps there\'s some error';
});
}
addToCart(shirt: any) {
this.scService.add(shirt);
this.showSnackMessage('Added to Chart List');
}
showSnackMessage(message: string) {
this.snackBar.open(message, null, {
duration: 1000
});
}
//Here the error is showed
private sizeScore = {
'string': -1,
s: 0,
m: 1,
l: 2,
'x-large': 3,
};
sortData(sort: Sort) {
const data = this.shirts.slice();
if (!sort.active || sort.direction === '') {
this.shirts = data;
return;
}
this.shirts = data.sort((a, b) => {
let isAsc = sort.direction === 'asc';
switch (sort.active) {
case 'colour':
return compare(a.colour, b.colour, isAsc);
case 'size':
return compare(this.sizeScore[a.size], this.sizeScore[b.size], isAsc);
default:
return 0;
}
});
}
}