How can I send a notifications if the device is in English and an other notification for all other language ?
I tried to make two different audience but the two audience are empty.
How can I send a notifications if the device is in English and an other notification for all other language ?
I tried to make two different audience but the two audience are empty.
The best approach for sending push notifications using FCM in multiple language is to encode the message(of any language) in UTF-8 format and send it.
In the android end the message will come like this.
"[30, 45, 13, 54,12, 33]" **these numbers may come in negetive value
Now decode the JSONArray into String is the only work remained.
private static String getStringFromJSONArray(String text)
{
String decodedText = "";
Gson converter = new Gson();
Type type = new TypeToken<List<Byte>>(){}.getType();
List<Byte> iList = converter.fromJson(text, type);
byte[] bytes = new byte[iList.size()];
for(int i = 0; i<iList.size(); i++)
{
bytes[i] = iList.get(i);
}
decodedText = new String(bytes, StandardCharsets.UTF_8);
return decodedText;
}
You will get the string in your language.Hope this helps.