Qt set a custom widget inside a QTableView cell

Viewed 4898

I want-to put-a customed-widget into the cell of QTableView. The Widget can-be a QPushButton, a checkBox or something else. I've tried following methods, but no-one satisfies me:

  1. Use delegate. This strategy can paint widget, but cant-be a customed widget, and cant interact.
  2. Use QTableView::setIndexWidget(). Using this strategy, the customed-widget covers the cell wholly & absolutely, delegate binded to QTableView not working, which means a-double-click() wont make Edit operation on-the cell.

Note that the function is stand-alone, like a plugin. So I cant do following things.

  1. Inherit from QTableView. I can only get a-pointer-variable binded with QTableView----only an object of QTableView.
  2. Inherit from any-model. The model is control by other user, the programmer writing model shouldn't and can't just use my-customed model.

The problem is really complex and too-many constraints restrict the design.

2 Answers
Related