Run TensorFlow remotely

Viewed 7656

I am new to TensorFlow, Linux, and ML. I am trying to use a GPU in another system in my lab for training my model. I have connected to the system using SSH.

Now what I am stuck on is how should I write the python code? One thing I can do is run python in the terminal window where I can see the username of the other machine I am connected to but it takes a lot of efforts and is not an efficient way of doing it.

What I want to do is write the python code in a file(on my machine) and run it on the machine possessing GPU. Can you describe to me how I should do that?

P.S: I understand it is a very basic doubt but I would appreciate if you can help me with it

2 Answers

Tensorflow has a Distributed Tensorflow tutorial out now. Since you can connect over SSH, this is an option.

Related