FirebaseAutomaticScreenReportingEnabled is disabling even my calls

Viewed 5492

I've set FirebaseAutomaticScreenReportingEnabled to NO in Info.plist, because I wanted to handle, myself, the setScreenName:screenClass: calls.

But Firebase doesn't allow me to call it.

This message is logged at the console:

 <Warning> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS031000] Ignoring call to setScreenName:screenClass:. Screen reporting is disabled.

I've followed This post:

If you disable automatic screen reporting, the Firebase Analytics reports will not automatically show the screen the user is on anymore. You can still call the setScreenName:screenClass: method to report the screen that the user is on.

2 Answers

From here

I got the answer from Firebase that On iOS, they support automatic + manual screen reporting or no screen reporting at all. Google Analytics for Firebase does NOT support the case of manual-only screen reporting. The plist flag FirebaseAutomaticScreenReportingEnabled has been renamed to FirebaseScreenReportingEnabled to reduce that confusion. Note that the value must be a Boolean and not a String. If it doesn't work as you expected, you can disable screen reporting completely by adding to Info.plist the flag FirebaseScreenReportingEnabled with a Boolean value of NO.

But, for me FirebaseAutomaticScreenReportingEnabled working. I didn't change the new name in info.plist as FirebaseScreenReportingEnabled

Related