How to find the Customizing Path via IMG-Activity

Viewed 4586

I want to read the customizing path of an IMG-Activity in SAP via Code (abap). I have the IMG-Activity from e071K, which stores objects within a transport job. Now I found the table TNODEIMG where the tree structure of SPRO is stored. This is perfect, because it holds what I need. But I can't find the connection to my IMG-Activity. The Unique-Id in TNODEIMG is in other format and seems to be a different Id. Someone got an idea how I can read this out?

UPDATE:

@vwegert: Thank you for you helpful answer. So far I get this list filled with Node-Id's: lt_eref_list, but don't get the parents. Do you see some missunderstood or failure here?

DATA: lt_iref_list TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF hier_ref,
          lt_eref_list TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF hier_ref,
          ls_ref TYPE hier_ref,
          lt_parent_list TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF hier_iface,
          lt_check_list TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF hier_iface.

    ls_ref-node_id = 'SIMG_CFMENUOLQSOQ46'.
    APPEND ls_ref TO lt_iref_list.

    CALL FUNCTION 'STREE_GET_NODES_FOR_GIVEN_REF'
      TABLES
        i_list_of_references = lt_iref_list
        e_list_of_references = lt_eref_list.

    LOOP AT lt_eref_list ASSIGNING FIELD-SYMBOL(<ls_ref>).

      CALL FUNCTION 'STREE_GET_PARENTS_OF_NODE'
        EXPORTING
          structure_id = <ls_ref>-node_id
*     IMPORTING
*         message      = ls_message
        TABLES
          check_nodes  = lt_check_list
          parent_nodes = lt_parent_list.

    ENDLOOP.

Thank you in advance.

2 Answers
Related