Geom_text with two labels in ggplot graph

Viewed 13099

I'm struggling with an additional label that I would like to add to my ggplot graph.

Here is my data set:

Group                   Gaze direction  Counts   Duration
Expert Performers       game table      148      1262.122
Expert Performers       objects table   40       139.466
Expert Performers       other           94       371.191
Expert Performers       co-participant  166      387.228
Non-Performers          game table      223      1137.517
Non-Performers          objects table   111      369.26
Non-Performers          other           86       86.794
Non-Performers          co-participant  312      566.438

This is the code that I'm using:

ggplot(b, aes(x=Group, y=Gaze.direction))+
  geom_count(mapping=aes(color=Counts, size=Duration))+
  theme_bw()+
  theme(panel.grid.major = element_line(colour = "grey"))+scale_size(range = c(0, 8))+
  scale_colour_gradient(low = "black", high = "gray91")+
  scale_y_discrete(name ="Gaze direction") + 
  geom_text(aes(label=Counts,hjust=-1, vjust=-1))

Current plot:

The desired graph should contain the number of counts (it's already there) and also the duration in parenthesis (marked red in graph) for all data points.

Desired plot:

If there is someone, who has an idea how I can fix my code I would highly appreciate it.

1 Answers
Related