I am using a WCF (.svc) WebService and it's working perfectly - I can call its methods without problems from Postman, PHP, etc. But, when I try to call it from JavaScript/jQuery using AJAX, there is an obvious problem - I do it from other domain than WS, so it won't let me do it.
It is all about POST methods. But there is a problem even when my page is sending firstly an OPTIONS method:
OPTIONS 'WS ADDRESS' 405 (Method Not Allowed)
XMLHttpRequest cannot load 'WS ADDRESS' Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'MY ADDRESS' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 405.
There are detailed responses:

Okay, I read about cross-domain and WS's Web.config contains all of it that is necessary (?)

Please let me know what am I doing wrong that I cannot reach my WS from JavaScript, even though it seems to me configured well. But still, it seems not to send these special headers in response... Thanks in advance.