UWP , What skill Do I need to make the 2 animation?

Viewed 237

Here is my next project for 2 sensor monitor. I designed a simple UI to display sensor values.

I need advice about direction of development. Especially Animation.

Here is my designed UI. enter image description here

  • Left is normal status. Both Sensor value is good.
  • Right is warning status. Right sensor value is too high , I want to add 2 animation on UI.

Animation 1

First animation is like this. enter image description here

I made this with Blend-VS2017. but Today is my first day with UWP animation ..... I really worry my skill.

with Blend, I make like this.... but To continue this animation , it is not good. because This is only 5 second animation. if I repeat this only, it is not beautiful. because At Repeating point, User found animation is repeated.

enter image description here

Animation 2

It is background flowing...Red + Orange color.

enter image description here

I made it with blend, but To repeat it, I have no idea.. I can not copy lot of rectangle.

To make this 2 animation, What class/function do I need ? or should I use a Blend function ?

Before I start the development, I need advice what I should learn....

2 Answers
Related