What does "CLR Thread 0x25e @ RDI" mean?

Viewed 88

This is in the output of the !refs -target 000000951d7df438 SOSEX command. I interpret it as "the RDI register on the CLR thread 0x25e holds the value 000000951d7df438". However, examining the dump does not confirm this statement.

Please, observe:

0:000> !refs -target 000000951d7df438
Objects that reference 000000951D7DF438 (Ā䟋):
  CLR Thread 0x25e @ RDI
  NONE
0:000> ? 0x25e
Evaluate expression: 606 = 00000000`0000025e
0:000> .shell -ci "!threads" find /i "606"
 109  606 18c0 00000097a43a3df0  1029220 Preemptive  0000009B4980DF10:0000009B4980F010 000000934776c5e0 0     MTA (Threadpool Worker) 
.shell: Process exited
0:000> ~109r
rax=00007fff58d37648 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000009b497fea20
rdx=0000000000000014 rsi=00000000ffffffff rdi=000000000000019c
rip=00007fff76ae06fa rsp=000000978a45c508 rbp=0000000000003e98
 r8=0000009b497fd5b0  r9=0000000000001438 r10=0000009b4980f010
r11=00000097a43a3df0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=00000093477a7a10
r14=0000000000000000 r15=00000093477a7a10
iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po nc
cs=0033  ss=002b  ds=002b  es=002b  fs=0053  gs=002b             efl=00000246
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject+0xa:
00007fff`76ae06fa c3              ret
0:000> .shell -ci "~*r" find /i "000000951d7df438"
.shell: Process exited

As you can see, in the last command I scan the output of the r command ran across all the threads. None register across any threads has the value of 000000951d7df438

So, I do not understand what CLR Thread 0x25e @ RDI truly means. What does it mean?

0 Answers
Related