How to obtain an Edmunds API key?

Viewed 6147

This is my first attempt to use an API. I followed the instructions for registering for an Edmunds API (http://developer.edmunds.com/). I registered for an account, got an email from them to confirm, clicked on that link, and got a request to register my application, which I filled out. But when I log into my account and click on "keys", all I get is the message "You don't have any keys yet".

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

An alternative to Edmunds API would be Marketcheck Cars API

The developer portal is given here with Comprehensive API documentation

The APIs supported are

  • Inventory Search API
  • VIN History API
  • Dealers API
  • VIN Decoder API
  • CRM Cleanse API

and lots more APIs coming up like - Market APIs with active and historical market averages, trends, dealer sales stats, dealer ranking, deal ranking, total cost to own, car market values (like Edmunds TMV) coming up

Related