I am trying to create a N x M multiplication table program using f# where the n and m values are specified by the user and the table is calculated and stored in a 2D array and displayed on the console.
Any help would be much appreciated on getting my array to be displayed in a format similar to:
as opposed to the one in my program

My Source Code is
open System
let func() =
let multiplication n m = Array2D.init n m (fun n m -> n * m)
printf "Enter N Value: "
let nValue = Console.ReadLine() |> System.Int32.Parse
printf "\nEnter M Value: "
let mValue = Console.ReadLine() |> System.Int32.Parse
let grid = multiplication nValue mValue
printfn "\n\n%A" grid
func()
Also I would like to know how I can get my values to start from 1 as opposed to 0.
Any help much would be much appreciated as I'm a beginner in F#.