An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest was not found:

Viewed 9814

I developed application in asp.net-core 2.0 preview1. I developed on windows with Visual Studio 2017.

Now I want to deploy it to Linux server using Docker.

I created Docker file:

FROM microsoft/aspnetcore:2.0
ARG source
WORKDIR /app
EXPOSE 44305
COPY ${source:-obj/Docker/publish} .
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "Aplication.dll"]

After that running commands:

dotnet build -o obj/Docker/publish -c Release
dotnet publish -o obj/Docker/publish -c Release
docker build -t testapi-api .
docker run -p 44305:80 --name api testapi-api

Afer the last command run I am getting next error:

An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest (Aplication.deps.json) was not found:
    package: 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery', version: '2.0.0-preview1-final'
    path: 'lib/netcoreapp2.0/Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.dll'
  This assembly was expected to be in the local runtime store as the application was published using the following target manifest files:
    manifest.win7-x64.xml;manifest.win7-x86.xml;manifest.osx-x64.xml;manifest.linux-x64.xml

I am new with asp.net-core and especially with Docker. So any help with this is great.

2 Answers
Related