Does anybody know how to create new tags similar to the "TODO" in Android Studio? I mean so that they would highlight as well and appear in the list of issues. I'd appreciate any tip or suggestion.
Does anybody know how to create new tags similar to the "TODO" in Android Studio? I mean so that they would highlight as well and appear in the list of issues. I'd appreciate any tip or suggestion.
FWIW - While playing around with this I found that you can also bundle the keywords.
For example: If you create a pattern like \binfo\b.* it will be for the //INFO tag.
Then start the comment like: //INFO: it will show in the TODO list as //INFO: If you start the line with //INFO TODO: it will show in the TODO window as //INFO TODO It will also show as //INFO TODO: so it shows up twice with different patterns bolded.